Fox News- Sales Associate
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent service to all customers through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service; completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner, minimizing delays to the customer; developing thorough knowledge of all merchandise carried in the store(s) and offering selection guidance to customers; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Lead Retail Sales Associate or the Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager.
* Performs all functions relating to the handling of merchandise or cash in accordance with corporate policies
* Administers all point of sale opening and closing procedures in accordance with corporate policy
* Resolves all customer complaints in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind
* Ensures that all customers receive receipts on all purchases
* Communicates all merchandise needs or issues to appropriate supervisors
* Contributes to the overall display and presentation efforts within the store environment, including stocking/replenishing merchandise, following visual merchandising guidelines, and general store housekeeping duties
* Participates in physical inventory counts as required
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
* Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
* Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
* Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs
* Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
* Experience in retail merchandise sales preferred
Chipotle- Restaurant Team Member Crew
Building the perfect burrito - and having fun doing it - is the first step to building your career at Chipotle. Sharpen your customer-service and teamwork skills, learn to make great food and get ready to grow.
Our Crew members take pride in preparing and serving Chipotle’s delicious food. They know that in order to do this right, they need a clean and organized work area. By consistently following the proper recipes and procedures, and adhering to Chipotle’s high standards regarding food preparation, cleaning and sanitation, teamwork and customer service, they help to ensure that the Chipotle customer experience is always the best it can be. Crew members get to learn about and work at a variety of stations: Tortilla, Salsa, Prep, Grill, Expo, and Faxpeditor. In each area they’re greeting and interacting with Chipotle’s customers directly, making their meals, while portioning out the ingredients to our standards. Crew members’ responsibilities require them to be on their feet working while clocked in, unless on break. If they are not busy, they are expected to take on tasks they see that need to get done, and pitch in to help their teammates.
In addition to following Chipotle’s policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Completing hot and cold food preparation assignment accurately, neatly, and in a timely fashion
• Following recipes accurately and maintaining food preparation processes such as marinating, seasoning, and grilling meats; chopping herbs; dicing, cutting, and slicing vegetables
• Preparing food throughout the day as needed, anticipating and reacting to customer volume
• Maintaining appropriate portion control and consistently monitoring food levels on the line
• Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing food
• Providing a friendly, quality customer experience to each Chipotle customer
• Working toward understanding and articulating Food With Integrity
• Consistently and accurately using prep sheets, Road Maps, cleanliness list, and station checklists
• Following Chipotle sanitation standards including washing cookware and utensils throughout the day
• Cleaning equipment, as assigned, thoroughly and in a timely fashion according to Chipotle sanitation guideline
The ideal candidate will:
• Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with all restaurant personnel and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested
• Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees
• Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments
• Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide exceptional customer service
• Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a sense of urgency
• Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the menu
• Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation guidelines
• Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and line
• Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
• Have a high school diploma
For more information, please contact Beverly Wood at email@example.com
Five Guys - Brand Ambassador
- Brand Ambassadors are trained to learn three different positions within the restaurant. Some of those positions may include:
- Guest Greeter and Guide
- Order Taker/Dining Room Attendant
- Register Operator
There are additional responsibilities associated with the opening and closing of the restaurant that a Brand Ambassador will be responsible to complete dependent upon work shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offers friendly service to all guests
- Takes customer orders, maintains fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations
- Able to clearly communicate with guests and answer Five Guys related questions
- Front line to ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Uses the company cash register accurately and maintains proper control of company assets
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Assistant Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Successful candidates/employees of this position must have a High School Diploma or GED. In addition, 1-2 years of experience in either a food service or retail environment is preferred, but not required. Experience in providing exceptional customer service is also mandatory but can be trained to candidates with a great attitude and desire to work in the food service industry.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos is necessary. The position also requires the ability to write simple correspondences and the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers.
The position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. It also requires basic business math skills.
The position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations and people.
Must be able to operate cash register.
No supervisory responsibilities.
The position's physical demands require work in a restaurant/kitchen environment with moderate to loud noise levels, varying temperature conditions and possible direct exposure to hazardous substances, such as hot oil. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and react quickly to deadlines, sometimes with little notice. The employee is often required to stand for long periods; walk, bend, kneel, and reach with hands boxes or food containers typically weighing 50 pounds or less, without restrictions. May be required to use stepladder. Finger dexterity is required for use of cash register. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Negotiable based on experience.
Please email Laura Weathers at LWeathers@fiveguys.com