Five Guys Posted: 12/03/2013
- Brand Ambassador
· Brand Ambassadors are trained to learn three different positions within the restaurant. Some of those positions may include:
· Guest Greeter and Guide
· Order Taker/Dining Room Attendant
· Register Operator
There are additional responsibilities associated with the opening and closing of the restaurant that a Brand Ambassador will be responsible to complete dependent upon work shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offers friendly service to all guests
- Takes customer orders, maintains fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations
- Able to clearly communicate with guests and answer Five Guys related questions
- Front line to ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Uses the company cash register accurately and maintains proper control of company assets
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Assistant Manager
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Successful candidates/employees of this position must have a High School Diploma or GED. In addition, 1-2 years of experience in either a food service or retail environment is preferred, but not required. Experience in providing exceptional customer service is also mandatory but can be trained to candidates with a great attitude and desire to work in the food service industry.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos is necessary. The position also requires the ability to write simple correspondences and the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers.
· The position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. It also requires basic business math skills.
· The position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations and people.
· Must be able to operate cash register.
· No supervisory responsibilities.
· The position’s physical demands require work in a restaurant/kitchen environment with moderate to loud noise levels, varying temperature conditions and possible direct exposure to hazardous substances, such as hot oil. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and react quickly to deadlines, sometimes with little notice. The employee is often required to stand for long periods; walk, bend, kneel, and reach with hands boxes or food containers typically weighing 50 pounds or less, without restrictions. May be required to use stepladder. Finger dexterity is required for use of cash register. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
- Negotiable based on experience.
- Please email Laura Weathers at LWeathers@fiveguys.com
AMERICA! Posted: 8/20/2013
- 10 Part-Time Sales Associates, 1 Assistant Manager
- Tired of retail jobs that do not give you an opportunity to grow? AMERICA! wants you! Our fast-paced retail stores catering to visitors to our region at Washington Dulles International Airport are looking for energetic, quick thinking, self-motivated "STARs" with a sunny disposition who can deliver the ultimate in hospitality and a memorable in-store customer shopping experience.
As an AMERICA! STAR associate, you can expect:
• To receive comprehensive S*T*A*R*S customer service training
• Continual feedback and annual formal reviews on your job performance
• The opportunity to advance and further your career with the Company
• Salary commensurate with your work experience; performance-based pay increases
• A work environment where individuals are respected and expectations are clearly communicated
Position responsibilities include maintaining accurate cash handling, superior customer service skills, suggestive add-on selling, and extensive retail product knowledge. This position requires evening and weekend work schedule flexibility, strict dress code policy adherence, and a high level of dependability.
Job opportunities are PT offering a steady work schedule averaging 20-25 hours per week at a competitive pay rate. Retail experience a plus. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Negotiable based on experience.
- Please apply here: http://www.americastore.com/Jobs.aspx
Mama Organic Bath & Body Posted: 8/20/2013
- Part-Time Sales Associates
- Currently sales associates for retailer of high quality organic bath & body products at Dulles Airport. Responsibilities include: sales, product demonstrations, and inventory control.
- $10/ hour + commission
- Please send resume to AJ at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571-217-7918