Dulles Airport Concessions April Job Fair
The Dulles Food and Shops has partnered with the Fairfax SkillSource Center Reston to host a job fair for some of the new stores and restaurants opening at Washington Dulles International Airport in the coming months.
The event will be held on Wednesday, April 30th from 10:00am-2:00pm at:
Fairfax SkillSource Center Reston
11484 Washington Plaza West Suite 110
Reston, VA 20190
Employment opportunities available at this event include:
- The Firkin & Fox: FT & PT Host, Servers, Cooks and Bartenders
- be right burger: FT & PT Cashier, Food Prep, Utility and Grill Cook
- Au Bon Pain: FT Assistant Mangers, Kitchen Manager & Shift Supervisors, FT & PT hourly shift workers
- Bistro Atelier: FT & PT Host, Servers, Cooks and Bartenders
- Starbucks: FT & PT Baristas, Cashiers
Registration is required to attend this Information Session, please call (703) 787-4974 to sign up; TTY 711
Smashburger- Assistant Manager
Smashburger, a new quick serve restaurant opening at Dulles Airport seeks a Full-Time Assistant Manger. Responsibilites include:
- Leading dteam to serve customers beyond expectation
- Shift operation supervision
- Cash management
- Supply ordering
Minumum 1-2 years experience in management required. Salary dependent on expereice.
Please contact Inez Setiabudi at 804-484-2149 or email email@example.com
The Firkin & Fox-Restaurant Manager
The restaurant manager ensure that the restaurant operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos. The managers is responsible for the business performance of the restaurant, as well as maintaining high standards of food, service, and health and safety. Typically payroll, licensing, food ordering, inspections and all sorts of other paperwork are handled by the restaurant manager.
Please contact Raj Gandhi at 703-599-8639.
Bistro Atelier- Bartenders, Line Cooks, Baristas
Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time staff for new restaurant at Washington Dulles International Aiport. Positions needed are:
- Line Cooks
Please contact Nirav Desi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brookstone - Sales Associates & Management
Brookstone is a nationwide specialty retailer offering an assortment of consumer products that are functional in purpose, distinctive in quality and design and not widely available from other retailers.
We are looking for individuals who are able to actively and warmly engage the customer and develop an instant rapport. In addition, the sales person needs to meet individual sales goals by using in-depth product knowledge and selling skills. They will perform related work as required. Previous sales and management experience is helpful.
Please email resume to: Storemgr484@brookstone.com
The Paradies Shops- Team Leader/Sales Associates/Replinshers
Anticipated responsibilities and duties:
- Team Leader- All duties regarding running a shift. Supervisory position.
- Sales Associate- Process transactions on cash register, customer service, merchandising, maintaing store appearance, and other duties as needed.
- Replinsher- Replinish all store merchandise and escort vendors through airport when needed.
Please contact Lillian Clarke at 571-215-6470 or email email@example.com.
Auntie Anne's - Assistant Manager
Manage a small team of employees under the direction of a manager. Assist with the management of cost of goods, payroll, cash deposits, and customer services. We will provide extensive training including a week of training in Lancaster, PA.
Salary to be determined based on experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-807-1913.
Solistice Sunglass Boutique- Keyholder
The Part time Keyholder is responsible for assisting the store manager to run the retail store operations by ensuring the store consistently executes all operational functions to company standards and reinforces customer service, maintaining and representing the company’s core values of service, quality and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.
The responsibilities of the Keyholder include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrates a strong leadership ability
- Participates in store selling efforts to ensure personal goals as well as store sales and productivity goals are met
- Ensure all operational responsibilities are carried out in the absence of the store manager
- Assists with training delegation and supervision of staff to develop and maintain individual selling, customer service and product knowledge skills.
- Ensure housekeeping and safety standards are upheld through out the entire store.
- Partner with Store Manager, RM, DM and/or Loss Prevention to address concerns related to unsatisfactory performance and policy violations in a timely matter.
- In the (long term absence) of a manager the keyholder may have some of the responsibilities of a store manager. A District Manager will then oversee the keyholder.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Five Guys - Brand Ambassador
- Brand Ambassadors are trained to learn three different positions within the restaurant. Some of those positions may include:
- Guest Greeter and Guide
- Order Taker/Dining Room Attendant
- Register Operator
There are additional responsibilities associated with the opening and closing of the restaurant that a Brand Ambassador will be responsible to complete dependent upon work shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offers friendly service to all guests
- Takes customer orders, maintains fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations
- Able to clearly communicate with guests and answer Five Guys related questions
- Front line to ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Uses the company cash register accurately and maintains proper control of company assets
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Assistant Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Successful candidates/employees of this position must have a High School Diploma or GED. In addition, 1-2 years of experience in either a food service or retail environment is preferred, but not required. Experience in providing exceptional customer service is also mandatory but can be trained to candidates with a great attitude and desire to work in the food service industry.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos is necessary. The position also requires the ability to write simple correspondences and the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers.
The position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. It also requires basic business math skills.
The position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations and people.
Must be able to operate cash register.
No supervisory responsibilities.
The position's physical demands require work in a restaurant/kitchen environment with moderate to loud noise levels, varying temperature conditions and possible direct exposure to hazardous substances, such as hot oil. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and react quickly to deadlines, sometimes with little notice. The employee is often required to stand for long periods; walk, bend, kneel, and reach with hands boxes or food containers typically weighing 50 pounds or less, without restrictions. May be required to use stepladder. Finger dexterity is required for use of cash register. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Negotiable based on experience.
Please email Laura Weathers at LWeathers@fiveguys.com