Smashbuger-Cooks, Cashiers, Prep, Utility
Hiring for all positions (Cooks, Cashiers, Prep, Utility)
Please submit resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 443-510-6292 or 804-503-0443.
&pizza- Cooks, Cashiers, Prep, Utility
Want to join the &pizza tribe? All we ask is that you: THINK DIFFERENTLY, LIVE WITH PASSION, ACT UN-ACCORDINGLY
Hiring for all positions (Cooks, Cashiers, Prep, Utility)
Please submit resume and availability to email@example.com.
AMERICA!- Assistant Manager and Supervisor
Assists Store Manager as follows:
Open and close the store, adhering to company policies and procedures, maintaining well documented financial controls, maintaining a clean, fresh and orderly store environment, serving as a role model to all staff.
Experience: 1-2 years Retail Management experience required
Five Guys - Brand Ambassador
- Brand Ambassadors are trained to learn three different positions within the restaurant. Some of those positions may include:
- Guest Greeter and Guide
- Order Taker/Dining Room Attendant
- Register Operator
There are additional responsibilities associated with the opening and closing of the restaurant that a Brand Ambassador will be responsible to complete dependent upon work shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offers friendly service to all guests
- Takes customer orders, maintains fast, accurate service, and positive guest relations
- Able to clearly communicate with guests and answer Five Guys related questions
- Front line to ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Uses the company cash register accurately and maintains proper control of company assets
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager or Assistant Manager
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Successful candidates/employees of this position must have a High School Diploma or GED. In addition, 1-2 years of experience in either a food service or retail environment is preferred, but not required. Experience in providing exceptional customer service is also mandatory but can be trained to candidates with a great attitude and desire to work in the food service industry.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are required. The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences, and memos is necessary. The position also requires the ability to write simple correspondences and the ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and customers.
The position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. It also requires basic business math skills.
The position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations and people.
Must be able to operate cash register.
No supervisory responsibilities.
The position's physical demands require work in a restaurant/kitchen environment with moderate to loud noise levels, varying temperature conditions and possible direct exposure to hazardous substances, such as hot oil. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and react quickly to deadlines, sometimes with little notice. The employee is often required to stand for long periods; walk, bend, kneel, and reach with hands boxes or food containers typically weighing 50 pounds or less, without restrictions. May be required to use stepladder. Finger dexterity is required for use of cash register. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor, policy and company management.
Negotiable based on experience.
Please email Laura Weathers at LWeathers@fiveguys.com
Estee Lauder (International Shoppes) - Cashier
Postion Title: Cashier (Boutique)
Department: Retail Store
Reports to: Supervisor
Category: Non Exempt
Location: Washington Dulles International Airport
- Recieve payment by cash, check, credit cards
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for customers
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and there is adequate change
- Issue reciepts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
- Calculate total payments recieved during a time period, and record this with total sales
Experience and Education:
- Minimum 1 year of cashier experience
- Basic Mathematics skills required
- Must be flexible with shifts - MANDATORY Weekends and Holidays
- Must be comfortable with lifting up to 30 lbs and standing up for long period of time (at least 8 hours per shift)
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates will be required to complete a thorough Port Authority Security background check prior to receiving any final offer of employment from International Shoppes. Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of International Shoppes, we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the International Shoppes experience.
*We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Liana Rodriguez - firstname.lastname@example.org
AMERICA! - Customer Service Associates and Supervisors
AMERICA! wants you! Our fast-paced retail stores catering to Washington, DC visitors are looking for TWO Supervisor Positions and Customer Service Associate Positions at Washington Dulles International Airport. Must have 2+ years in retail management experience at a minimum. Must be efficient in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
Depends on experience.
Apply online at http://www.americastore.com/careers/, under District of Columbia.